Sunday, January 30, 2011

A new project

This is my new project, a crocheted scarf. It's coming together really quick. I only started it today, and I've reached the half way point. The colour is not too good here, but hopefully will be better when I next take a pic.



S is for Spring
by Prairie Schooler

And another finish from last year. I was dyeing some 40 ct linen last year, when I had the urge to stitch something on white. I had a quick look through some freebies I have and found this one, it was perfect for the white background. It was to be finished as a pinkeep, and it's still waiting to be made into one.

10 comments:

Nicola said...

S is for Spring is lovely, I've done that one myself, and it's a Prairie School design.

Barb said...

Oh now I do like that scarf, if only my wrists would let me crochet, knit yes, bead and crochet oh no. Oh well be thankful for small mercies. Loved thecomment on the marshmallow blanket lol.
You are certainly motoring on those ufos !
Hugs

Christine said...

I am in awe of the crocheted scarf, its lovely.
Funny, I almost never stitch on white, but it suits that design so well.

jane said...

lovely stitchined finish and the scarf looks very nice too, look forward to seeing it when it's done

Dani - tkdchick said...

That scarf is going to be so pretty! Congratulations on your spring finish.

Karen said...

wow that scarf is looking good, I need to think about doing some stitching may get Julies orni finished by next Christmas lol, try clicking on this blog name it should take you to my other blog sorry the link didn't work for you

Lili said...

lovely projects!

Julie said...

Super socks, what a lovely selection.

The crochet scarf is great, this is one hobby that whizzes along and is perfect when you need a fast finihs

Anonymous said...

I love the scarf, unfortunately it's as much as I can do to make a granny square lol

Sally said...

The scarf is lovely Chris. Love the colour.

Oooh I remember seeing the PS finish.