Sunday, January 16, 2011

December gifts

Stitching, We want Stitching - I heard you all shouting, stop rabbiting just show us some pics of stitching. So here we go -


A Partridge in a Pear Tree
by Glory Bee
for my friend Carol.
Stitched on Raw linen with DMC


Peace on Earth
by Blue Ribbon Designs


The back, as it was a gift for Sally
Stitched on 32ct Antique White
with DMC threads


Here's the two ornaments I managed to get stitched and finished for friends. The first was made for my friend Carol.

The second was from JCS ornament issue 2010, and was for Sally, we do an annual ornament exchange between the two of us. I don't seem to have a picture of the one Sally made me, but you can see it here. I am wondering if it's on another camera, I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for all your blog visits, love you all. You cheer me up.

9 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Two lovely ornaments.

Anonymous said...

Lovely ornaments, well done.

jane said...

Lovely ornaments Chris.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely ornaments Chris

Stitchabilities said...

Great ornaments!!

Danielle said...

Great ornaments!

Lisa said...

Love the two ornies you stitched Chris, and I'm sure they are well loved in their new homes.

Christine said...

Lovely ornaments!

sheri said...

Great ornaments. I really love the studs and ribbon on Peace On Earth! Fab!!!