Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The January SAL


Winter Wonderland
by LHN

Another SAL - I can hear you shouting - Can't this girl stitch on her own?

Sometimes, SAL's just kinda happen don't they, you're chatting away and then you're SALing. This one is with Nicola, and we are stitching on Winter Wonderland by LHN. Nicola was going to join in with our December SAL and stitch on Winter Wonderland, then I said I also had the pattern so we agreed that we'd stitch it in January. How are you getting on Nicola?

And if you're wondering how come I'm blogging every day - well I've scheduled some posts. I have a lot to catch up on, so this way I've been able to write and add pics when I can, or add writing to the pics at a later stage, this way I'm hoping I don't forget to show you anything.

Thanks to everyone who left me a comment, I love to get comments, and thoroughly understand that not everyone has time to comment (this includes me).

7 comments:

Patty C. said...

Winter Wonderland is a Great Chart

Christine said...

Nice SAL.
I wonder if the scheduled posts are why I'm getting notifications that you've posted something, then when I visit the blog its not there.

Nicola said...

Your not that far behind me Chris. I've stitched much the same as you and also the word "Wonderland", the line underneath it, the snowflake to the right and the holly and brown border underneath that. Don't know how much I'll get done next week though as I'll be having visitors for a few days and Keith will also be off the whole week. This could stretch into February for me!

Sally said...

I love this one Chris and yours is looking brilliant :)

Lana said...

Great progress!! SALs are wonderful, to be able to stitch with friends near and far in this blogland is alot of fun!!

Lisa said...

Lovely SAL piece Chris, I think I have this one as well somewhere lol.
I've been having troubles with your posts as well as Christine, they're showing up in my google reader but when I click to visit the blog it says page not found. Have had three this week that I couldn't comment on due to that, so know I'm reading, just can't get in to comment lol.

Unknown said...

Oh, that's a fun design to stitch...and you are both making great progress on it. I stitched this one for a friend last Christmas...and I have been hooked on LHN designs ever since!! LOL!

Happy Stitchin'
Terri