I decided to give in to Just Nan Sunday, and got the fabric down for cutting. The pattern recommends 28ct Raw linen, and I decided on 32ct, the beads are small enough to fit . Then (no idea why) I decided to look for 28ct, but didn't find any, but I did find 28ct Raw Quaker cloth, so I got that down for cutting. But, by the time I settled to start it was gone 8pm, so decided it was a bit too late in the night for a new start, I had to be up before 6am this morning for work, so - JN Sunday didn't happen............ now next week - definitely.
So I did a little more on Peppermint Twist, and I realised that I'd posted up a progress pic from Friday night, and I was a little further on really, I'd nearly finished the house, and planted a tree.