Monday, January 18, 2010

Garden Girl is growing.


Garden Girl
by Country Cottage Needleworks

These designs just seem to grow so quick. The design called for DMC, and Little House brown, but I substituted it for DMC. At first I stole the Little House brown from another chart I have kitted, but then changed my mind and subbed the DMC. The other project has a few dyed threads in, so I decided to keep them all together. I know how I'm going to finish this one up, as long as I can find the right fabric.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

What a lovely spring design! I was looking through my stash for something colorful, too. I've had enough winter!! :)

Faye said...

I love this Garden Girl pattern! Very nice job, cant wait to see your finish!!Faye

Julie said...

Nice one, 4 wishes looks good too

Jen said...

Looks great. Garanny Anne has now poster the Rosewood Manor piece.

Christine said...

Great progress, its really pretty