Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SWAK update

Sealed with a Kiss
by
Blue Ribbon Designs

Just a quick update photo for you. I'm still loving this, and have plans to get it framed - something I rarely do. I had a new start last night, but I can't show you it yet, it's a secret, but I'll tell you it's Valentine related.

I need to go and get the ironing done now, and then I'm going out to a Charity Bingo, so there'll be no stitching for me tonight. I'll look forward to tomorrow night though, when I plan to finish my needle roll.

12 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

So sweet..you've gotten A LOT done!!!

Julie said...

This is so pretty, i'm loving seeing it grow

Laura said...

You have made excellent progress on SWAK! It is very pretty!

Patricia Lessell said...

It's lovely and you have gotten so much done!

Karan said...

Thoroughly enjoyed my catch-up read - you have some stunning finishes & WIP's & have sent/received some gorgeous exchange pieces during the last few months. :0)

Christine said...

Really pretty, and its growing so fast!

jane said...

Thar's lovely Chris well done

Maddy*Moo said...

Its looking gorgeous!

I may go buy this soon I just love it more and more the more i see! lol.

Andrea said...

A really pretty piece.

Sharon said...

Looks beautiful!

Daffycat said...

Wonderful progress! This is such a pretty design!

Lelia said...

This is so kewl! I just love it : )