Sunday, August 03, 2008

WOW, WOW, WOW


I was overwhelmed to be given this award. I would like to say a big thank you to Amazing Stitches, Aimetu's Stitching, and The Alchemyst's Study who all gave me this award. You all have Brilliante Blogs too.

The rules for this award are here.

1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I have thought long and hard, well nearly two weeks, and here are my nominees. I know that this award has gone to lots of people, but I read lots of blogs, and I hope that you may come across one you've not seen before.

Monkee Maker

Rene la Frog's Ramblings

Turkey Feathers

Grandma's Kitchen

Carolina Dreams

Sandra's Cross Stitch Haven

allsorts

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this Award!

Love, Ria
From The Netherlands

Anonymous said...

Hi Stitcher,

Thanks so much for the award, I shall treasure it! And many congrats for receiving another one as well!

I look forward to checking out the other bloggers on your list.

:)

Sally said...

Congratulations on both your awards Chris:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

Thank you for nominating my blog for this Award!