Thursday, April 03, 2008

Valentines Day Exchange received.


On Monday I received my Valentine Day exchange, isn't it gorgeous? It's from Wendy, but I had guessed this, as I had seen that she had been visiting my blog, around the time of the exchange. Wendy says this is her first tin finish, and she's done a great job on it too. I love the lining.
Here's a pic of the goodies that Wendy sent with the exchange, dd couldn't wait to open the packet of buttons, so they've gone into the tin. And I have started those yummy Lindt hearts. Wendy said it's not Valentines Day without chocolates - how true.

Now, last weekend I finished the second page of Quaker Friends RR, and the posting date for that is not until the end of April, but I like to get it done, as you never know what might happen.


Do I hear anyone asking where's JN Sunday? Well, it never happened, in fact I've not stitched since Saturday! I'm hoping to remedy that tonight, if I can get my act together. I've been in a whirlwind since Saturday, and my feet haven't touched the ground. I'm now trying to catch up on all my emails. What have I been doing. To be honest I'm not really sure, but I have been busy, busy, busy, and I have picked up some needles - knitting needles to be exact. A knitting UFO, I have been doing this two or three rows at a time, but just never enough time to get a little bit of stitching done.

The garden wall which I was having built at Easter, and was cancelled due to the winter weather (snow), has now been rearranged for this weekend, but once again the weather forecast is bad, so please everyone cross your fingers. The building materials will be delivered tomorrow, and I don't want them stuck outside for too long.






15 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet exchange package!

Love the quaker friends piece.

Karoline said...

Gorgeous exchange and the RR is lovely

Anonymous said...

What a lovely exchange present! I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather this weekened

Wendy said...

I'm so relieved that you finally received the Valentine's Exchange. I really enjoyed making the the tin topper for you.

Karan said...

Love your exchange goodies, the tin is lovely.
Pretty colour on the RR - enjoying watching progress on everyone's pieces.
Hope all goes well with the wall building this weekend - hope the weather holds off!

Sally said...

Gorgeous tin and goodies from Wendy.

The Quaker piece looks fantastic! We've both got finished in good time!

Keeping my fingers crossed the weather stays OK this weekend.

Andrea said...

The exchange gift is very pretty. The piece for the Quaker Friends RR is lovely, great colour.

LoPeZ FaMiLy said...

What great goodies! I would be excited too!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Gorgeous stitching - lucky girl :)

Fingers crossed for the weekend

Clare-Aimetu said...

Gorgeous stitching

Fingers crossed for the weekend

Myrna said...

What a lovely exchange, and your RR piece looks great.

Good luck on the weather...

Have a great weekend!

Julie said...

Lovely exch parcel and great stitching on the RR piece too. Hope the weekend is being kind to you, it's puddling down here!!!

Stitchingranny said...

A pretty gift and a pretty stitch Chris. Our weather has been mixed today but I know that a friend in Scotland has had beautiful sunshine all day so I will cross my fingers its been like that for you.

nela said...

Muy hermosa caja... felicidades ademas es rosa....

Michelle said...

Beautiful exchange and you quaker piece is gorgeous - love the color!