Well, I managed a little stitching on Barnabee. I stitched the final band on Part 2, and back stitched the final band on Part1, which I'd never done. I still need to add the bees, ants, etc, but they will be done soon.
On Monday night I picked out fabric and threads for the monthly challenge which is The Caron Keeper, and stitched that. I can't show that yet though, until reveal day, but I have already decided how I'm going to make it up.
I originally picked the fabric you see below, but then decided it would be perfect for this sampler, and just had to start it next, so here it is. This is Blackbird Designs Simple Harvest, and this is what I did last night, hoping to stitch more on that tonight.