Friday, August 24, 2007

Day 9 and Day 10

Well, here's more progress pics. Now on Tuesday night I was home from work two hours later than usual, so I had no time for stitching.

Wednesday night, I was able to find a little time for stitching.

I should add that although these pics are small, they are clickable to huge!







And this is the progress after Thursday night, I was really tired so I didn't do much. Although, I am amazed by the progress you see by taking daily photo's, it really spurs me on.

I now have 10 days off work, so hope to find time for stitching, although I have lots of things I want to do, I hope to have free time on the evenings for stitching. I would love to be able to get some beads on this.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Chris, this is really growing quickly! Please keep up with the dily updates if you can, I really enjoy seeing your progress on this.

Yany said...

Thanks for sharing your progress pictures, are lovely!! You're doing a great job, your stitching is so neat!! congratulations

Julie said...

she's growing beautfully, enjoy your time off work