Thursday, August 16, 2007

Day 4 progress


Well, here's another pic after last nights stitching. I didn't stitch for as long as I intended last night, as I put it down to watch something on the TV. I'm amazed at how much I got done though, but I was only stitching with a couple of shades compared to the previous nights. I'm not sure whether I'll keep a daily update, but will try my best. I've gone AWOL from my groups for a short time, as pc time eats into stitching time, and I've not been able to catch up on my groups since I came back from my hols.

5 comments:

Julie said...

i've still got no idea what it is Chris, but it is very interesting and exciting to watch it grow

Nicola said...

Aha Chris, I think I know what it is now. Mermaid of the Pearls? You made really good progress on that last night. Look forward to seeing more.

Mindi said...

You've made fantastic progress on it. Looks like one of the Mirabilia Mermaids, but I'm not familiar enough with all of them to say specificly which one. Looking forward to more progress pictures!

Stitchingranny said...

oooh I can see now it looks like this is going to be a mermaid.

You will have to tell me which one and who it is by Chris.

Barb said...

That is coming along nice. I'm looking forward to more progress pictures.