Well this is the progress after last nights stitching. Some of you may have noticed that I'm a day out, and really we should be on Day 9. Well that is because on Sunday, I went out for the day, I went to Whitby Museum to have a look at their antique samplers. They have lots that are not on display, and we went for a private viewing of the one's not on display, and they have many. It took up most of the day, by the time I got home, I was too tired for any stitching. So this is progress after Day 8 of stitching, if that helps. LOL
And for those who have asked, I'm stitching on 32 ct Linen, in a gorgeous pale aqua, I wish you could see the colour. I'm not sure of it's official name/colour as I bought the pattern on Ebay, and although it wasn't a kit, it came with the fabric, kreiniks and beads. I just added the DMC. I debated about cutting the fabric as it has a very generous allowance on each side, but I've left if complete.