Sunday, September 10, 2006

Not much to tell this week


Well, this has been a really poor stitching week. Maybe I was all stitched up after last weekend. Anyway, I've frogged part 5 on the Flower Sampler, and I've restitched and finished it. If you like the look of it, you can find the pattern here.

I've put in an order from Needlecraft Corner, but I'm not telling what I've ordered yet. You'll have to come back another day! I've also decided on a new project. I was going through the free patterns I've downloaded, and found a nice Stitchers Set to do, I don't think it will take too long, I've chosen the fabric, and the thread (I think) from my stash, and hope to start on that soon. I think it will make a nice gift for my friend.

Well that was short and sweet, but Roast Chicken calls. Hope to see you all soon.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I am contemplating an order to Drema as well....Danielle (The Peacock's Feather)