Hi everyone, it's September already.
Firstly, I'd like to thank you all for visiting, and hope you keep coming back. And thanks to all the nice people who left comments.
Well, I've done a little bit more stitching on Mystery IX, nearly done another corner of Part 8. Part 9 arrived yesterday, and it contains lots and lots of beads and crystals. I couldn't resist stitching a little bit of Part 9 too!
For a few days now I've been itching to stitch something else, so I've started a new project. I had a look in my stash, and I found this. I bought this a couple of months ago from Viking Loom in York. I thought it was really nice, and only £3! A real bargain. I'm hoping it won't take too long.
Anyway, I started it whilst the tea was cooking, and have realised I'll have to frog it all. I've somehow swapped the greens around. Don't you just hate that. Here's a pic, it'll probably take me longer to frog than it did to stitch. It seems really big stitching it too, as it's on 28 count, and my recent stitching has all been on 32 count, 36 count, and 18.