Saturday, March 06, 2010

My liftetime project....

or is it a UFO?



This is how it was left last time I stitched on it


I cannot remember when I started this, but this is a HAED pattern my daughter chose. When I purchased the pattern I had no idea what I was getting myself in to. LOL.

There are 36 pages of chart! And I have to blow these up to make them clear enough for me to not get muddled. Each page of chart I am printing on to 4 A4 pages, and my progress you can see below - this is only 2 of my pages! A long way to go yet!


I suppose I could have called it a UFO, but it is something I said I would stitch on and then put down when I'd had enough of it. Having picked it up a couple of weeks ago, I am pleased with my progress as this was what I have achieved in only 2 or 3 nights. And I enjoyed stitching on it. To see a picture of what it will be like when it's finished - click here. And in case you don't want to click, I'll tell you it's a fairy.

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

It looks great Chris - I didn't click as I'd like to watch it appear as you work. Good luck with it - hope you bring it to Nuneaton

Anonymous said...

Don't mean to sound negative, but you said it...lifetime project, LOL

Oh, but what a beautiful project. Love the colors.

Blessings,
Jilly

Brigitte said...

I have never stitched a HAED but I bought one. And I know thta I will start it once, maybe when I'll be retired, lol.
You made some wonderful progress on yours.

Anonymous said...

I applaud anyone who takes on a HAED - great progress!

Christine said...

That is going to be stunning. You are braver than me tackling a project that size