Thursday, December 31, 2009

The December SAL

Here's my progress on the December SAL. I didn't enjoy stitching this when I started, but it's grown on me. There's only a couple of pictures left to stitch, and I am thinking I may work on this tonight. I usually have a new start on New Years Eve, but I'm wanting to carry on with this, so I'll have to see how I feel tonight.

This is the first of my postings for today. If anyone remembers my competition - see here. I need to put up photo's of everything I've stitched on so we can see who the winner is. We are going out, and when I come back I think I will need to fight dh for the pc. See you all later.

2 comments:

stitchersanon said...

I just love that design. I think it is perfect. I have never seen this designer before but I all love all the xmas ones..looking forward to seeing this finished!

Karoline said...

It's looking lovely, great progress