Saturday, October 04, 2008

Think Pink from me




I heard from Joan that my Think Pink exchange arrived with her yesterday. So now I can show you the pictures. The chart is a free design, the link can be found on the Stitch Pink blog, it's by Dragonfly Stitches. I included a phone charm from my local breast cancer charity - Her Breast Friends - which had a small butterfly on it.

This week I have been working on some UFO's. Thanks to Becky and the Let's Stitch blog. So I'll be posting pictures soon, and I've realised that I didn't post last Sunday's progress on JN, so that will also be here soon, and watch out for a finish. This next week will be secret stitching.

13 comments:

Yuko said...

Hi Chris,
This pinkeep is absolutely gorgeous!!
I LOVE it and love how you trimed this pinkeep!
Just beautiful, I will download the free chart later!!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, great work!

Julie said...

Stunning pinkeep, i love it.

Irene said...

Gorgeous !!

Christine said...

That is beautiful!

Karoline said...

It's a gorgeous pinkeep Chris, congratulations

Sally said...

Wow, Chris, you did a beautiful job of the pinkeep. Love the beaded trim.

Cindy said...

Beautiful Pinkeep in total pink. The pink diary is so pretty too.

Andrea said...

A lovely exchange. Love the pinkeep.

Karan said...

Gorgeous exchange pieces & lovely gifts both sent & received. :0)

Stitchingranny said...

lol 2 birds with one stone Chris as you have just finished an attic challenge too.

Its beautiful btw.

Elisa said...

Gorgeous exchange package, the pinkeep is fab!!

Maddy*Moo said...

A gorgeous pinkeep! Looks lovely!