Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just Nan Sunday finish

Last Sunday seems so long ago, but I had a finish that I wanted to share. Last Sunday I finished 'With My Needle' by Just Nan. I really loved the colours in this one. It took a lot longer to finish than I thought on Sunday, and I did stitch on it a little bit on Saturday night, as I really wanted to get it finished. I have stitched on this primarily on Sundays, and now I'm wondering what to choose for it's replacement.

This week has been really busy for me, and once again I am behind on blog reading, and emailing. I hadn't even stitched from last Sunday night, until last night when I went back to my UFO stitching. I really need to get myself organised. I have some exchanges to decide on and kit up, and then I can get started on them. I always find that the choosing takes the most time.

This week I have been feeling exhausting, and suffering with lower back pain, and then I've had toothache, so I suppose that doesn't help. I managed to get a dentist appointment on Thursday after work, and although he couldn't see anything wrong he gave me the option of having the filling replaced, and I took it. They had a cancellation yesterday afternoon, so I was able to go and get the filling redone then. Now I am in more pain, than I was! I'm just hoping it will go away.

I have an exchange which should have been mailed yesterday-sorry. I have been unable to get the finishing supplies, as the local shops have been waiting for what I want to come in, I stitched the piece weeks ago. Now it has to go in the post today - a day late. I think I need to change my strategy, maybe decide on what I'm making, and get all the finishing supplies before I stitch. That way I can change if I need to before hand.

19 comments:

Elisa said...

Gorgeous finish...really pretty and I love the colours.
Sorry you have been under the weather this week....I hope the toothache eases, it is often after pain from the "work"...

Christine said...

Congratulations on your Just nan finish, it is gorgeous.
Hope your toothache gets better soon

Karol said...

Great finish. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Julie said...

A lovely finish, this is such a pretty design. Will you choose another of the 'few' JN's you have LOL

Dont mention toothache here ... Dh is still suffering with his, i hope yours settles down quickly.

Shelleen said...

The JN is lovely

Maxine said...

Chris your JN finish is beautiful :) I hope you are feeling better (((hugs)))

Andrea said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish. Hope the toothache goes soon.

Karan said...

Beautiful finish Chris. Looking forward to seeing which JN you choose next. :0)
Hope the tootache & backache ease up soon (((((hugs))))).

Bine said...

What a lovely finish. I hope you feel better soon. :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love the Just Nan - beautiful stitching as always.

Hope all the aches and pains soon disappear.

Diana said...

That is just gorgeous! Congratulations on a lovely finish.

Karoline said...

Congratulations Chris, it's lovely

Sally said...

Love your JN finish Chris. It's so pretty and delicate looking.

Hope your toothache goes soon and that you're feeling much better.

Carol said...

Beautiful finish Chris - congratulations!

Veronica said...

I love the colours of With My Needle too. It's so sweet. Congratulations on the finish. Look forward to seeing what's next.

Hope you feel better soon. Take care!

Nicola said...

That's a beautiful finish Chris, the colours are so pretty. Looking forward to seeing your next JN Sunday stitch. Hope your toothache gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

Lovely finish. I hope you feel better!

Stitchingranny said...

Wow that is stunning Chris, how did I miss it. I know I read so many blogs that I am always playing catch up. Anyway for some reason I just spotted it and wanted to let you know how nice it is.

Michelle said...

Beautiful finish! I love the fabric you used.