Sunday, September 23, 2007

Day 19

Beads at last. I thoroughly enjoyed adding some beads, this is 4 hours worth of beading, and lots more to add yet. There is more than 1 packet of Mill Hill beads on here at the moment, but many more to go. I think I've missed off 3 beads, as they just wouldn't fit on, just not enough space. I found the same problem when I stitched Shimmering Mermaid.
Just wondering if there is anyone who still doesn't know who she is yet? As I've not revealed her name, as a couple of people said they were just enjoying not knowing.
I'd love to stitch more on her, but tonight I'm starting a SAL, so I'll be starting on Just Nan's Lady Scarlet's Journey. Looking forward to a new start, but it's to be stitched on Sunday's only.
Today I've made up my Grateful Heart exchange piece, I was doing it last weekend but dd claimed the sewing machine. Anyway I'm pleased how it turned out, so hope it gets to its destination quickly, and the recipient likes it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a LOT of beading! She's looking absolutely gorgeous.

Yany said...

She's gorgeous!! congratulations!!

Julie said...

WOW she looks stunning. I'll be watching your SAL Chris with interest, i had that chart for my birthday earlier in the year from DH

Nicole said...

Wow, that is so pretty!! The colors are amazing! :)

Andrea said...

Bead - fest!! She's looking lovely.

Sally said...

She looks gorgeous Chris.

Looking forward to seeing Lady Scarlett:)

Marie said...

I have very little experience with beading but can imagine all the time that it takes to do that! Yikes!!! You are doing a beautiful job on this project!

Stephanie said...

Your stitching and beading is absolutely gorgeous - I can't wait to see how it all turns out! I had the same problem when I stitched Titania - I just stuck on as many beads as I could squeeze in :)