Thursday, September 27, 2007

And.....more beads!

Well, I managed to get another 3 hours of beading in last night, with a few cross stitches included too. I've now used two full packets of the pearls except for 5 beads, but still have another packet to go at. I hope to get some more beads on tonight, and I think that will include some other colours for a change. I'm really enjoying this. I've not added any of the large beads yet, as I don't want to get my thread caught on them, so they'll be added at the end, but I am itching to see what they look like.

9 comments:

Lelia said...

Just beautiful : )

Julie said...

stunning!!

Stitchingranny said...

Amazed at how quickly this is growing - cant wait for the next installment.

Anonymous said...

That is an awful lot of beads. Doesn't she look beautiful though :o)

Anonymous said...

she is looking stunning!

Karan said...

She is stunning - am really enjoying watching her grow. :0)

Sally said...

She is beautiful!

Carol said...

She sure is looking gorgeous!!

samplerlover said...

Beautiful. All those beads.