Sunday, September 28, 2008

JN Sunday

It's Just Nan Sunday, and this is last weeks progress which I didn't get around to posting. As you can see there was not much to show. That illuminated letter gave me some grief, and frogging took place, I got so cross with it, that I made the decision to put it away, rather than carry on. I hope to at least finish that letter and row of words, and the next band too. Maybe even a start on the final band. I'm thinking this will be finished soon, and depending on today's progress maybe I won't be able to wait until next week. But I do have to go back and finish bands off from when I didn't have the correct threads, so I'm not as near the finish as you might think, and the beading will be the final finish.






This is my progress on My Treasures, these two pieces are Month 5, so I just have the final month to stitch on now, and to add the personalisation to the parts that need it.




I don't feel that I've done a real lot of stitching this week, but I did also decide and stitch my Pumpkin Patch exchange piece, but obviously I can't show that.

This week has been a really fed up week for me, and Monday night I was bedridden with a migraine. So if you're waiting on email from me, then that's why. I hope to get back to emailing soon. Tomorrow DS starts at University, so that's a big day for him, and I know it will be hard for him all week, he'll have to get up before lunch time. LOL

6 comments:

Julie said...

JN looks lovely despite the problems. Treasures is superb, i'm so looking forward to seeing it all made up. Good Luck to DS. Poor you migraines are no fun!

Veronica said...

Hang in there, Chris. With My Needle is looking gorgeous despite the frogging. I'll be cheering you on here.

Elisa said...

Your WIPs are looking fab...

Hope this week is better for you than last week.

Karoline said...

They both look gorgeous Chris

Sally said...

I hope DS's first day at uni went well and I hope you're feeling better now.

The JN looks gorgeous but sorry you hd a visit from the frogs.

The treasures box is looking gorgeous.

Karan said...

Both WIP's are looking lovely Chris.
Hope you feel much better soon. Best of Luck to your DS too. :))