Friday, June 27, 2008

Round Robin - Final round



It would seem that there is something strange happened to my blog, I can no longer manipulate my photo's to where I want them to be. So please forgive the layout. This is the final round of the Quaker Friends round robin. And this one belongs to Sally, these are the two pages I have stitched for her. Although the next posting day is not until mid-July, I wanted to get them stitched up, and as Sally and I decided we would meet up, that day had to be today, because of other things that happen on Fridays. So today I went to visit Sally, and after all that I forgot to take the RR with me, so now I have to post it anyway! I am hopeless, but Sally forgave me because she is so nice.
We chatted away, and occasionally I let Sally get a word in, and this time I was there so long I got to meet all the family, including the new budgie. And I saw all of Sally's new stash, and all of the galleries that display Sally's work, I think she should start charging.



This is the wonderful Needle Nanny that Sally has made me, it's absolutely stunning, don't you just love the colours? And it looks much better in the flesh.

5 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

Wow lucky you that needle nanny is really beautiful.

I have loved watching all the little bits of the RR and the different colours. I am really looking forward to seeing them all completed.

Sally said...

My RR looks fantastic Chris! Thank you so much for stitching on it:)

Had a lovely afternoon. Looking forward to next time.

Karan said...

The NN is gorgeous with those vibrant jewel colours.
Lovely colour on the RR too.
Sounds like you & Sally had a great afternoon. :0)

Julie said...

Sallys RR look wonderful, and i love the needle nanny, lucky you.

It's going to be fun watching them be completed by their owners

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great job on the RR! Lovely needle minder!