Thursday, April 27, 2017

This is a blog

Well amazingly I've managed to get into my blog!

The question is do I have anything to blog about.............Yes.

Can I remember how to do it?

I so wish I could go back a few years to when everyone blogged and I could keep up and read what everyone was up to.  Long gone is the blog reader I used to have on Linux, it was so easy then to keep up.  I think most people have moved on to Facebook and/or given up stitching.  I hope I can reunite with those blogs I was so fond of.

If you're reading this, please leave me a message, so I can save your blog to check in on.

Happy 2017, Chris. x

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Chris,, so good to read you are coming back to blogland. Facebook is fine but not so great for a real catch up. Hope you get lots of comments.
Hugs.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Welcome back!

I host quite a few blog parties and SALs. If you hop over to my blog you'll soon find out who is active now. There are still plenty of us stitching and blogging too.