During my recent blogging break, I was awarded these wonderful awards.
So a big thank you to Belinda for the Sunshine award, it's nice to see the sunshine.
To accept this award I have to pass the award on to another 12 bloggers, and this is where I have a problem, I just read far too many blogs, and I'm so far behind with my reading, and whilst trying to do a bit of blog hopping I see that this has done the rounds and lots of people already have it. So I'm going to pass, I hope you all don't mind.
And another - thank you to Sally, and Patti for this one.
Now this one I need to pass on to 7 or 10 bloggers - as it says on their blogs, but once again I'm going to pass - for the same reason as in the Sunshine award.
For this award I also need to post 7 or 10 things about myself. (Sally says 10, Patti says 7). Maybe I'll go for an inbetween number. These should be things you might not know about me.
1. When I was at school one of my nicknames was 'gingernut' - I was a redhead, will find an old photo one day to scan and post here.
2. I need to lose weight.
3. I left school at 16 years (my mum and dad could not afford to keep me).
5. I went to night classes for 10 years after that.
4. It took me 4 attempts to pass my driving test, and the pass was obtained following a drink in the pub! - Eh - it was a long time ago, nowadays I won't even have a sip if I am driving.
5. I've only ever lived in 5 houses.
6. I'm always late, but was actually early for my wedding and we had to drive around to kill time.
7. I have too much stash (but maybe you knew that?)
8. My first real hobby was crochet, when I was about 12, and I used to make those granny square waistcoats to order, and made poncho's (early 70's). Although I did lots of other crafts before that. When you're 12 you just want some money, people bought the wool, and I crocheted. I think I used to get about 50p a garment - I was never going to get rich! LOL