Friday, March 06, 2009

Make A Wish



Just look at this beautiful biscornu I received from Gaby. I wished for something with a JN design, and Gaby excelled, she stitched two JN freebie designs and made them into a biscornu, which is trimmed with a beautiful beaded edge. There's a cute little dragonfly charm on one side, and a little bee on the other. I'm drooling over this one. Thank You Gaby.

I also heard that a Make a Wish I sent has arrived, however you'll have to wait to see that one, as the photo's must still be on my camera somewhere. sorry.

14 comments:

Andrea said...

A very pretty biscornu from Gaby.

Patricia Lessell said...

I really love this biscornu. It is just so lovely. Love Patti xxx

Julie said...

WOW WOW WOW ... that is such a super pressie, lucky you.

DonnaTN said...

This is beautiful. What a wonderful exchange.

Elisa said...

Wow what a fantastic peice, it is beautiful, lucky you to receive it!

Christine said...

Wow! That is so pretty, you must be thrilled

Einschies blog said...

Thx for all your nice comments...I love stitching these JN freebies and thought they are perfect in making Biscornus;-))
Chris I will mail you later;-))
I will steal your pics because I forgot to make some before sending, may I??

Hugs,
Gaby

Carla said...

beautiful biscornu!

Daffycat said...

Oooo, how lovely! You are sure to treasure that biscornu!

Stitchingranny said...

I think that is one of the prettiest biscornus I've ever seen.

Von said...

What a treasure - love all those gorgeous beads! Lucky you!

Karan said...

Oh this is stunning. Lucky you! :0)

Maddy*Moo said...

Such a gorgeous biscornu! It's lovely!

Marie said...

Lucky you...A gift from the Queen of the Biscornu (lol) Gaby!!! She is amazing and did a wonderful job on this one.