Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Valentine exchange arrives


Planted Hearts
by Lavender Wings

I heard from Karen that the HOE Valentine exchange package has arrived. I was getting worried, as it seemed to take forever. I stitched a scissor fob from the Lavender Wings chart - Planted Hearts, and added Karen's name to the back. I also included this box, which I couldn't resist when I found it in a local shop. I originally intended adding some stitching to the top, but then decided it was too pretty, the box itself is in a very pale silver grey, and then topped with cream lace, and gorgeous tassel.


I also included some heart shaped post it notes, a heart shaped emery keyring, and pink threads. (I meant to put some fabric in, but realised a few days later I'd forgotten it - sorry Karen)

10 comments:

tintocktap said...

Wonderful exchange and beautiful exchange! I love the heart shaped box!

Sally said...

The scissor fob is so pretty, Chris, and I love the little heart shaped box you found.

Karan said...

Very pretty scissor fob, as is the box. Lucky recipient. :0)

Julie said...

Cute little fob and i love the hart shaped box, a nice exchange.

Patricia Lessell said...

Oh Chris all the things you sent were absolutely perfect. Lucky lucky Karen. Lots of Love Patti xxx

Andrea said...

Pretty fob and the heart-shaped box is lovely.

Karoline said...

Gorgeous exchanges Chris

Shelleen said...

love that heart box, very delicate looking.

Sharon said...

Such a gorgeous exchange!

Maddy*Moo said...

what a lovely exchange piece! Lucky Karen! It's all gorgeous!