Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Gifts galore

Just look what the post man brought me. A RAK from Andrea at The Craft Room, I am totally lost for words. Isn't this cute pillow stunning. Thank you Andrea, I love it.


Then another gift, this was a Christmas ornament from Carol at Garden of Stitches, this was the gorgeous ornament for the SBEBB Christmas ornament exchange, isn't it wonderful? I have been lucky enough to have Carol receive my name several times this year, and you just know you're in for a treat when you see Carol's name on the package.




And there was loads of extras too, some lovely scissors, beads, fabric and threads. Those beads go so well with the scissors, I feel a beaded scissor fob coming on. Thank you very much Carol.




And on top of all that, I received a floss tag from Carol's PIF which I joined in January, I told her she didn't need to send anything as I had trouble getting takers, but Carol didn't want me to go without, and made me this cute little floss tag with my initial on it.


13 comments:

Sally said...

So many pretties Chris! I love everything you received.

I'm off to get my sewing machine out now. HELP!! Might have to use the old Singer as I'm sewing up DH's stocking!

staci said...

You've received some really gorgeous gifts!!! Enjoy :)

Carol said...

I am sooo happy the package arrived! Yay - and thrilled you like it all :-) Of course I wanted to stitch you a PIF - don't be silly :-) I was blessed to get an ornament RAK from Andrea last year... what a treat from an awesome lady, enjoy!!

Colette said...

Chris what lovely gifts you are a lucky lady
Hugs Colly
X

Laura said...

Beautiful gift ornaments and goodies!

Christine said...

What lovely gifts!

Shelleen said...

you received some great exchanges and goodies.

Julie said...

Wonderful ornies and floss tag, lucky you!

Cindy said...

Beautiful ornament and lovely gifts tagging along.
Enjoy, Chris.

Carla said...

Lovely gifts!!

Irene said...

Lovely gifts !!

Lennu said...

You've received beautiful gifts! I also received a RAK from Andrea and I was overwhelmed by joy :)

Maddy*Moo said...

Lovely pieces! Well done Chris!