Sunday, July 08, 2007

%&*£""

The air has been blue around here. Can you live without the internet? I'm not sure I could!

Last week the computer started playing up, and would not stay connected to the WWW. So I'm now behind with my formus, my blog and reading blogs, and not sure that I'll catch up either. We've been trying to book a holiday, by looking on the internet, so you can imagine how infuriating it has been. We had several failed attempts to fix the problem, but fingers crossed we're finally there, and boy has there been a queue to use it. LOL.

I've got an exchange to show too. So hopefully tomorrow night I'll put that up.

5 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

I too have been having trouble and keep losing my connection - though thankfully not for long. We wondered if all the storms that have been about could account for it as we can find no other reason. If it was a toss up between the computer I know which would win. The tv doesnt even go on somedays but I think we both use our computers on a daily basis and I would be lost without mine.

Carol said...

Hi Chris - thank you for the lovely exchange!! I cannot find an email address for you to thank you privately. I also do not know your last name and the return address on the envelope was incomplete. So secret - LOL! I wanted you to know it was a lovely exchange and very appreciated!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I feel your frustration. I start to get the jitters if I can't get on the internet for an hour or more a day.

I hope you manage to get that holiday booked. And don't forget to check if they've got an internet connection lol

Stitchinwitch said...

I feel your pain. I was without the net most of last year apart from visiting my mum's (weekly at most)
Hope your net troubles are over now

Dani - tkdchick said...

I think I'd DIE without the internet! Hoping you get it fixed!