Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Gone missing

Well I've been away for awhile, as I said I had a very busy week last week, and then became ill on Friday, so spent the day, night and part of Saturday in bed. So what have I been up to stitching wise, well - not a lot really. I stitched a Country Companions Tom mouse, just a small one - a freebie from a magazine (not photographed him yet). I've also stitched the final motif on the Mystery flower sampler (again not taken a new phote yet), just have the border to stitch on that. I've started a SAL of a Biscornu. I have a photo of that, week one was just to do the backstitching around the squares, so didn't take lone. I've chosen a 28ct linen, it's a pale Dusty Pink colour, something I had in my stash, doesn't have a label so can't tell you exactly what it is. It came in a Mixed Grab Bag of evenweave cuts I bought at a show a couple or three years ago. I'll try and get some more photo's posted of the other stuff. Last night I picked up Betty's Japanese Garden, and put a few stitches in that, I really do need to get on with that, and also need to get back to Mystery IX. So many things - so little time.
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by xstitcherxx

1 comment:

nela said...

Hi pleasse helps me...
looking Heather Vasco
not with himself its album, your you have it, she is she is the cumpeaƱos administrator of the group the 16 of November and I must do a gift to him….