Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A little bit more

I've stitch some more on Mystery IX, but have realised as there is only today and tomorrow before Part 9 is released, it's very unlikely that I will get two corners done. Oh well, if only I could sit and stitch all day........... Now I could, as I'm off work, but I have lots of jobs to do, and I really must do them. I expect that the next parts of the Mystery are likely to be quite big. There's 4 months left, and the finished stitching is to be 17.5 inches square, so a lot more to add yet, and there's going to be a lot more beading to do. I love beads, and this was one of the reasons I decided to stitch this piece. There will be3496 beads and crystals on the finished stitching. I'll have to work out how many I've put on so far.

This part is ready for the leaves and flowers.

No comments: