Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Beading

Well this is the beaded needle case I got last week, it arrived on Monday morning. Of course I couldn't wait to get started, and so I started it on Tuesday night. I was keen to try out Tacky Bob. I still lost a couple of beads, they flicked off the needle when I was trying to pick them up! But it was much better than spilling all of them everywhere, like I usually do.

I know it's not a really clear picture, (but if you click on the pic to open a bigger one-you might see it better) I'll do a close up of the case when I've finished it. The case is read with a black cat on it. I've finished the cat, but I'm not happy with the beading across the base of the case, so I'm going to undo it, it was a little too slack just in a small area, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and as I won't be doing another I want it to be right. I really enjoy beading, but how many beaded needle cases does one need. Now beaded baubles, that's another story. I'll try and remember at Christmas to photograph the one's I've made.

No comments: